These are a range of Flame Retardant Poly Cotton Canvas tarpaulins. These all-purpose covers are fabricated from a 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester, offering superior strength and water repellency over traditional cotton canvas tarps.
These tarpaulins are flame retardant, certified to BS7837 and BS3408 as well as Californian Standard CPAI-84. They have also been treated to 14oz (approx. 490gsm) for weather-resistant protection, and are breathable.
Our Flame Retardant Poly Cotton Canvas Tarpaulin 14OZ is imported, and have alternating eyelets and D-rings every 8 inches (20cm). These water-repellent covers benefit from superior waterproof qualities over our traditional cotton canvas, plus superior sheet strength despite their lighter weight.
Fabricated from a natural fabric, these hardy tarps are breathable; however please bear in mind that a minimal amount of shrinkage can occur where canvas tarpaulins are subject to varying temperatures.
1. Water-resistant poly/cotton canvas
2. 14oz material, available in sand
3. Alternating eyelets and D-rings at 8-inch intervals
4. lighter weight than traditional cotton canvas but with superior strength
5. Flame retardant – to British Standard